Scorpio Essential Oil Roll-On
Zodiac Aromatherapy To Support And Unlock The Power Of The Passionate, Stubborn, And Courageous
Born October 23 - November 21
The Scorpio Essential Oil blend is made specifically to complement the amazing mind of a Scorpio.
Scorpios are known for their mystery, empathy, emotions, sensuality, and their intuition. Trusting of their gut, they know what you are thinking, but they also absorb all the emotions around them.
Intense and fierce, you don’t usually want to be on the receiving end of an angry Scorpio. This blend of oils helps support Scorpio’s emotional needs, using oils like Sage, Ylang Ylang, and Lavender.Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your bag or keep at your desk – without the risk of spills!
- Easy-to-use, place oils right where you need them most.
- Oils for the mighty Scorpio, for when you need a bit of a lift!
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Enjoy first thing in the morning. Roll into your hands and take a deep breath with your hands over your nose to calm and center yourself.
- Apply to your Throat Chakra (anywhere on your neck area) before a big meeting or conversation to center you. Allow the words to flow with ease.
- Apply to wrists any time of day for a nice pick me up.
- If you are not a Scorpio, and have a friend or significant other who is, wear it around them. (we won’t tell)
- Apply at night before bed to help you de-stress from your day and eliminate any pent up emotions.
Roll oil over pulse points on the top of the head, back of the neck, on the temples, and your Throat Chakra.
Also, try applying oil into the palms of your hands, cupping them over your nose, and take 3-4 long, cleansing breaths.
Our Aromatherapy Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oils. It is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or other fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, piper nigrum (black pepper) oil, cupressus sempervirens (cypress) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang III) oil