Success Essential Oil Roll-On
Aromatherapy Rollerball to Promote Achievement and Progress
What can one do to be more successful in one's life? This blend is all about heading you down the path of success - whatever that may mean for you.
Bergamot facilitates redirecting unproductive behavior and rediscovering your spontaneity and optimism. Basil was chosen for it's elements that lessen mental fatigue and depression, and sharpen perception.
Patchouli shines in this blend to stimulate the mind and reawaken creativity. Last, but not least, is Cinnamon Leaf with its ability to tap into the mind to increase feelings of success and reduce the sensations of stress. It also attracts success, whether it be in dollars or energy.
Aromatherapy on-the-go, at its best!Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your computer bag, keep in your pocket, at your desk, or bedside – without the risk of spills!
- Focused aromatherapy to promote professional and personal success
- Handy and quick, already blended for you
- Thoughtful gift idea
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Frustrated about your job? Try a little Success to push you toward greatness!
- Anoint pulse points before attending important business meetings.
- Trying to think outside the box? Let Success help open your mind.
- Feeling unproductive, breathe Success deeply.
Roll oil over pulse points (such as wrist, temples, neck, heart, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears). Massage into skin.
Roll into palms of your hands, cup hands and breathe deeply.
Our Aromatherapy Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, citrus bergamia (bergamot) oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) leaf oil, ocimum basilicum (basil) oil