100% Natural Algae Supplement
Algae Nutrio, exclusive to Source Vitál, is a whole food supplement formulated with a specific blend of algae that flourish in the cold, pollution-free waters off the coast of Brittany and Nova Scotia.
Perfect supplement for skin, body & wellness programs
- Rich source of vitamins, minerals, proteins, trace elements and amino acids, enzymes, phytohormones & other naturally-occurring elements
- Algae Nutrio is simple nutrition that the body readily recognizes
- Unlike many vitamins & supplements, it is easily digested & assimilated into your body
A body that is chemically well-balanced will normalize itself.
Algae Nutrio may help:
- Reduce stress – lowers blood pressure (luminaria)
- Curb appetite – intestinal cleansing (dietary fiber: luminaria & alginates)
- Increase metabolism of sugar, fat and protein
- Reduce sugar cravings (polysaccharides & mannitol)
- Increase energy
- Provide immunity support
- Provide Liver protection (high quality proteins, amino acids & abundant vitamins)
- Reduce Cholesterol (fucosterol, oligio elements & abundant vitamins)
- Reduce fats in the blood (fucosterol, oligio elements & abundant vitamins)
- Skin, hair, vision and bone health
- An excellent source of anti-oxidants (essential fatty acids, polychenols & vitamins)
- Fight against muscle strain
- Stimulate oxygen consumption of most cells (iron & iodine)
- Diuretic (Potassium & mannitol)
- Detoxifying (minerals, polyphenols, alginates & pigments)
Algae Nutrio is also very supportive of thyroid health because it contains organic iodine, a key nutrient needed for the thyroid to function properly.
Algae, like that present in Algae Nutrio, have been shown to bind with heavy metals to create insoluble salts, which can flush these toxins form the body. Algae actually serve to neutralize the effects of radiation by leaching it from the bones and other tissues, causing it to be eliminated from the body as waste.
Take two tablets twice a day with meals as a dietary supplement. Avoid use if undergoing chemotherapy or have iodine sensitivity.
- Brown Algae (Laminaria Digitata)
- Micronized Red Algae (Lithothamnium Calcareum)
- Micronized Blue-Green Algae (Spirulina)
- Kelp (Fucus Vesiculosis)
- Magnesium Stearate
- Natural Botanical Binders (Vegetable Cellulose) microcrystalline cellulose
- Other naturally-occurring elements: Alginates
- Pro-Vitamin A
- Vitamins B6, C, K
- Omega-3 And 6
Micronized algae (seaweeds) are known for their nutritive properties. Our algae are cut in such a way to leave a part of the plant allowing it to re-grow.
No chemical products are used in rinsing as well as in processing the algae. Algae are dehydrated in a rotary drier which allows homogenous drying of the algae without the use of heat. Each type of algae has its own drying time which allows it to keep its original color, taste, oligo elements, phyto-hormones, vitamins, etc.
Micronization is a process of breaking the tough cellular barrier while leaving all essential nutrients intact. Once this is accomplished, special pulverizers further reduce the algae into the finest powder available in the world. The colloidal aspect of these micro-nutrients is now ready to be assimilated by the body.
Algae Nutrio is a good source of vitamins, minerals, proteins, trace elements, amino acids, enzymes, phytohormones and other naturally-occurring elements including alginates, laminarin, mannitol, phosphorous, chlorophyll, polysaccharides and polyphenols.
- Laminaria Digitata – Remineralizing
- Lithothamnium Calcareum – Detoxifying
- Fucus Vesiculosis – Remineralizing, anti-aging
- Spirulina – Stimulates circulation, high source of vegetal protein
A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, E, F, K, Beta-carotene, Biotin, Inositel, Folic Acid and Panothenic Acid
Essential Fatty Acids
- Omega 3 Family – Alpha Linolenic Docosahexaenoic (DHA)
- Omega 6 Family – Gamma Linolenic Acid, Essential Linoleic Dihomagamma Linolenic
- Monoenoic Family – Palmitoleic, Oleic, Erucic
- Other Fatty Acids – Palmitic, Myrstic, Stearic, Arachidic, Behenic, Ligaocaric Acids
Pigments & Enzymes
- Superoxide Dimutase
- Aspartic Acid
- Glutamic Acid