Clove Bud Essential Oil
100% Pure & Natural Clove Bud Essential Oil
Botanical Name: eugenia caryophyllus
Clove Bud is a warm, spicy, intensely aromatic essential oil. It is very strong and can be irritating, so only use in moderation.Uses of Clove Bud Essential Oil
- Clove is considered an aphrodisiac in some cultures.
- Pick up a recipe for a DIY toothpaste and use 1-2 drops to flavor.
- Used by dentists to numb toothache. In an emergency, apply 1 drop to cotton swab to an aching tooth until you can get to the dentist.
- Inhaled, this oil can create an energized feeling. Too much can put you to sleep.
- Mix 4-5 drops in 2oz carrier oil such as Safflower or Sunflower. Apply to sore muscles for a warming sensation.
IndonesiaHistory and Background
Stimulates mind, memory and courage. Mood uplifting, helps relieve mental fatigue, improves mental clarity and memory, reviving, aphrodisiac.Physical Description
Pale yellow in color.Aromatic Description
Sweet-spicy aroma with fruity-fresh overtone.Biological Makeup and Components
Eugenol, eugenol acetate, carophyllene and other minor constituents.Extraction Technique
Water or stem distillation from immature flower buds or clove buds.Information for Aromatherapists
Clove Bud is a top note, blending well with almost all families except highly refined oils. It is too overpowering for those. Use less than 1% in blends.
Our Clove Bud essential oil is 100% pure and natural. It is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes, fillers, or carrier oils.Cautions
- Can be strongly allergenic, and a skin and mucous membrane irritant. Use with caution.
- Corrosive to metals.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using Clove Bud essential oil.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.