Cilantro Essential Oil
100% Pure & Natural Cilantro Essential Oil
Botanical Name: coriandrum sativum
Cilantro essential oil is made from the leaves of the Coriander plant that produces seeds and, therefore, has similar properties. Not a well-known oil, we love it for its green, herbaceous scent.
The plant is commonly used for cooking but like its sister, Coriander, it has similar emotional properties that help in relieving tension and stress.
Energetically, Cilantro lends itself by supporting a person to stay true to to their convictions, find courage, and honor their agreements. It is used in blends to soothe the mind during life events that are hard to accept.
Sounds like an interesting oil to stock in your aromatherapy chest, doesn't it?Uses of Cilantro Essential Oil
- Blend into bath or annointment oil for helping with life's pressures.
- A drop or two added to a first aid cream or blend will help with the appearance of minor skin irritations.
- Diffuse to help cleanse and freshen the air.
- Cilantro is a good addition to body cleansers, leaving you with a clean, fresh feel.
- Add a couple of drops to massage cream or oil for a cool, relaxing massage. Also good for sports massage, leaving those tired muscles feeling relaxed.
- Add a few drops into Coconut Oil to make a cool, soothing body cream.
- Diffuse Cilantro at bedtime for a relaxing feeling.
USAHistory and Background
Chinese medicine has used Cilantro to help with digestion for years. Cilantro has been a popular herb, fresh or dried, all around the world for years.
You can find it in the Mediterranean, Asia, India, Mexico and the U.S. So much can be said of this oil. It is only a matter of time until this essential oil becomes better known.Physical Description
Cilantro oil is a beautiful olive green color with a thin, watery consistency.Aromatic Description
Fresh, herbaceous, sweet, a little citrusy. Smells very much like fresh Cilantro.Biological Makeup and Components
Borneol, cineole, cymene, dipentene, linalool, phellandrene, pinene, terpineol, terpinoleneExtraction Technique
Steam distilled from the leaves.Information for Aromatherapists
Cilantro essential oil is a middle note and blends well Basil, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cinnamon Leaf, Clary Sage, Coriander, Geranium, Ginger, Lemon, Marjoram, Orange, Tea Tree and Ylang Ylang.
Our Cilantro essential oil is 100% pure and natural. It is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes, fillers or carrier oils.Cautions
- Do not apply undiluted to the skin.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.