Eucalyptus Essential Oil Roll-On
Eucalyptus-Scented Aromatherapy Rollerball
With it's well-known respiratory qualities, Eucalyptus is no stranger to most of us. A favorite for steam rooms in spas and natural products, we use it constantly in blends that involve helping us breathe a little easier.
Eucalyptus essential oil is often associated with colds and flu because of its camphor-like aroma. We smell it and immediately want to take a deep breath.
Holistically, Eucalyptus is great to fight melancholy and for mental balancing. Sharpen your perception and expand your emotions with Aromatherapy-The-Go!Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your bag, keep in your pocket and overnight bag, and most especially at bedside – without the risk of spills!
- Focused aromatherapy to assist respiratory issues
- Handy and quick, already blended for you
- Thoughtful gift idea
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Keep around during flu and allergy season when you are feeling congested - both mentally and physically.
- Massage on nose, throat, and behind ears at bedtime to help improve the feeling of stuffiness.
- Roll Eucalyptus on all of your pulse points, especially chest (if you have someone to massage into your back, that is also helpful) and ease into a warm bath. Soak at least 15 minutes and pat dry. Breathe!.
- Eucalyptus is a good insect repellent for some. Give it a try!
Roll oil over pulse points (such as wrist, temples, neck, chest, heart, back, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears). Massage into skin. May be applied to chest at bedtime.
Roll into palms of your hands, cup hands and breathe deeply.
Our Aromatherapy Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil