Lavender Absolute Oil
100% Pure and Natural Lavender Absolute Oil
Botanical Name: lavandula officinalis
Lavender is the most versatile of all essential oils, in fact it is considered "the universal oil", good for everything. Non-toxic, non-irritating, it is safe for all skin types, all ages and has a nearly endless list of uses and benefits.
Many cultures have long employed Lavender oil in folk remedies praising its powerful healing, purifying, and soothing properties.Uses of Lavender Absolute Essential Oil
- Use a few drops of Lavender Absolute essential oil in a relaxing bath before bedtime.
- Add a few drops to skin care products to help calm the appearance and sensation of irritated skin.
- Diffuse in a water-based diffuser or vaporizer to improve the scent of a room and encourage mental relaxation.
- Try adding a few drops to your AC filter for a fresh, floral scent in your home.
- Apply a few drops of Lavender essential oil to a burn or insect bite to reduce appearance of redness and discomfort. Note: Lavender Absolute has a deep green-blue color that could stain skin or fabric.
FranceHistory and Background
In Chinese Medicine, cool/dry energy, cool, dispersing and relaxing benefits heat and inflammation, regulates and cools overheated liver, soothes and supports Heart Qi, releases blocked energy within Wood element to smooth flow of Qi. Received in the throat area of the body. Relates to the 5th chakra, which is aligned with healing. Encourages full expression of self, calms nerves that results in shyness and embarrassment.Physical Description
Lavender Absolute essential oil is characterized by its deep green-blue hue. The absolute process captures the color constituents of the flowers and leaves, which give Lavender Absolute its distinguishing color.Aromatic Description
Lavender Absolute essential oil has a refreshing, slightly earthy, floral aroma.Biological Makeup and Components
Linalyl acetate (up to 40%), linalol (40%), lavandulol, lavandulyl acetate, terpineol, cineol, limonene, ocimene, caryophyllene. Components vary according to source. High altitudes tend to produce higher ester content.Extraction Technique
Lavender Absolute essential oil is extracted by concrete extraction, with no heat, of the fresh, flowering tops of the plant.Information for Aromatherapists
Lavender Absolute essential oil is a middle note and blends well with most oils, especially citrus and florals as well as these following oils: Cedarwood, Clove, Clary Sage, Pine, Geranium, Vetiver and Patchouli.
Our Lavender Absolute Essential Oil is 100% pure and natural. It is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes, fillers, or carrier oils.Cautions
- Lavender Absolute is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing and safe for all skin types and all ages.
- For external use only, do not ingest.
- This oil is safe for infants, however always consult a doctor before using.
- All absolutes, including Lavender Absolute, are very concentrated. A little goes a long way.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- The deep green-blue color of Lavender Absolute may stain skin and clothing.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and store away from direct sunlight, heat.