Mental Clarity Essential Oil Roll-On
Aromatherapy Rollerball to Clear Away the Fog
There are times when we just feel like we can't think straight. Roll Mental Clarity on and take a few deep breaths. This specific blend can clear the foggy thinking, enhance concentration, and get your creative juices flowing once again.
Wild-crafted Frankincense leads you into a focused meditative state, Peppermint invigorates, and Helichrysum (also known as Immortelle) is calming and grounding for the mind.
Take the benefits of pure essential oils with you wherever you go.
Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your bag, keep in your pocket and on your desk, and laying around the house – without the risk of spills!
- Focused aromatherapy to stimulate the mind and avoid lack of focus and forgetfulness – especially in times of high stress
- Handy and quick, already blended for you
- Thoughtful gift idea
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
Tips to Use Mental Clarity Roll-On
- Roll oils on the scalp, on the top of the head, at the back of the neck, and apply to the bottom of each big toe daily.
- Use when studying for an exam to better retain information.
- When in need of focus, roll a bit of oil into your palms, rub them together, cup over your nose, and take a deep breath.
- Give your brain a boost during an afternoon slump.
- Promotes creativity and focus when used before presentations
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy
Roll oil over pulse points on the top of the head, back of the neck, on the temples, and on the bottom of both big toes (reflexology for head/brain).
Also try applying oil into the palms of your hands, cupping them over your nose, and take 3-4 long, cleansing breaths.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using essential oils.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, helichrysum italicum oil, and proprietary essential oil blend