Happy Aromatherapy Inhaler
Uplifting Natural Aromatherapy Inhaler
(Replaces Pep Aromatherapy Inhaler)
Say good bye to a bad mood or need a jolt of energy – just take a deep breath! This is happiness on-the-go.
These convenient little tubes house all the aromatic power of essential oils with the convenience of a nasal inhaler tube.
Our exclusive 100% pure essential oil blend features fresh Orange, grounding Cedarwood, anger-dispelling Tangerine, and precious, heart-opening Rose. This blend is all about uplifting the senses.
It's one of the easiest and most effective ways to keep holistic goodness within reach, whether at home or out 'n about.
Features & Benefits
- Portable & easy to use
- You can’t always have a diffuser with you, but you can always have an inhaler
- Breathe in anytime you need a pick-me-up
- Use when you need a spark of motivation & want to focus
- Keep at your desk to help get you through the afternoon slump
- Special blend of oils inspires a feeling of happiness, even in negative environments
- Turn that frown upside down – great at banishing a bad mood!
- Fresh, citrus scent is great for men & women
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
Key Natural Ingredients
- Orange Essential Oil – Promotes a feeling of euphoria
- Cedarwood Essential Oil – Relieves the feeling of anxiety and promotes open-mindedness
- Tangerine Essential Oil – Softens the feeling of anger
- Rose Essential Oil – Promotes confidence and boosts self-esteem
Twist off the bottom of the inhaler. Hold tip about half an inch below the nostril and slowly inhale. Try counting to 4, then exhale.
This method allows your body to absorb the molecules of the oils and utilize their therapeutic benefits.
Repeat 2-3 times on each side and anytime you need an uplifting experience.
Caution: Do not insert the inhaler inside the nose and do not share inhaler with others. Recommended for adults 18 years and older. Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid storing inhaler in direct sunlight or extreme heat conditions such as in a vehicle. The temperature may degrade the longevity of the oils.
citrus sinensis (orange) oil, cedrus deodara (cedarwood) oil, citrus reticulata (tangerine) oil, and rosa centifolia (rose) flower oil