Analgesic Bath & Body Oil
Natural Bath & Body Oil for Sore Muscles, Joints, Aches, and Pains
Experience the feeling of relief from common aches and pains with this blend of pure essential oils and plant carrier oils for the bath or massage.
Our complex essential oil blend, including Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Wintergreen, Rosemary, and Birch, reduces the feeling of inflammation and poor circulation while you indulge in the luxurious ritual of an aromatherapy bath.
Our exclusive Analgesic Blend is one of our most popular natural blends. The fresh, clean scent promotes an uplifted state of mind. Use anytime something is hurting.
Features & Benefits
- Use on sore muscles, joints, arthritis, headache, or sports injuries.
- Ready to use straight from the bottle, no dilution necessary. You can choose from straight topical use directly onto your sore areas, sprinkle into a bath, or apply directly to your body and step into a bath.
- Perfect recovery option after sports, exercise, or manual labor
- Suffer from migraines? Apply Analgesic Bath Oil to back of neck when you recognize trigger symptoms for a soothing warming sensation. Breathe deeply.
- For an indulgent treat, rub this oil blend into throbbing feet before going to bed to soothe and promote a restful state of mind.
Source Vitál Tip: For maximum benefit use a double application of Analgesic Bath & Body Oil. First massage into skin prior to taking a soothing bath and then reapply to areas of concern after getting out of the bath.
Caution: Not recommended for regular use during pregnancy.
Key Natural Ingredients
- Birch Essential Oil – reduces the feeling of inflammation and discomfort
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil – decreases the feeling of inflammation, makes skin and muscles feel soothed and relaxed
- Rosemary Essential Oil – promotes a revitalized feel to skin, muscles and joints
- Wintergreen Essential Oil – lends a warming sensation to skin and muscles
For bathing, add 25-30 drops into warm bath and soak for 20 minutes. For topical application, massage 10-15 drops into muscles and joints.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) oil, methyl salicylate (birch) oil (betula lenta), eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, camellia oleifera (camellia) seed oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba gold) seed oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin e), and proprietary essential oil blend