Kooky Southern Aunt Ass (and Body) Scrub
Natural, Sudsing Body Scrub - Natch Beaut Collaboration
8.0 oz. nw. (227 g)
Suns out, buns out with the Kooky Southern Aunt Ass Scrub!
Made in collaboration with Natch Beaut’s Jackie Johnson, this special edition Ass (and Body) Scrub inspires you to show off all your beautiful curves.
Jackie worked with us to develop a luxuriously creamy formula with a subtle sudsing effect that works to keep the skin hydrated and protected while you buff away dry skin and rough textures.
Top it off with a warm, slightly exotic and sexy essential oil blend that encourages sensuality and self confidence.
So go get your scrub on!
Features & Benefits
- Promotes smooth, radiant skin
- Leaves skin soft, hydrated, and nourished - never dry!
- Stimulates for healthy blood flow that gives the skin a rosy glow
- Light, subtle scent has a sexy, exotic aroma
- Convenient flip top packaging makes for easy use in the bath or shower
- Use on legs before shaving for super soft skin, close shave
- Perfect for giving a smooth texture to skin prior to applying a natural self tanner
- 100% natural, cruelty free formula, free from irritating and drying SLS/SLES, parabens, synthetic fragrance and dyes
Key Natural Ingredients
- Pumice, Volcanic Sand and Perlite - Volcanic-derived exfoliating particles used as gentle and effective manual exfoliants that smooths the skin without leaving micro-tears or harming skin tissue.
- Hi-Oleic Safflower Seed Oil – Antioxidant-rich emollient that gives a feeling of nourishment and hydration to skin.
- Aloe Vera – Moisturizing without feeling greasy, reduces the appearance of inflammation, and holds antioxidants that protects from free radical damage.
- Rice Bran Wax – Rich in antioxidants, hydrates and protects the skin.
- Plankton Extract – Works to provide a feeling of detoxification in the body by removing toxins, aids in moisture retention, and protects the skin from the signs of premature aging.
- Eco-Certified Cleansing Solution - Helps to purify the skin by gently removing dirt, grime, and excess oil without stripping the skin barrier.
- Orange Essential Oil – Cleansing and purifying for pores and excess oil, energizes and uplifts the mind and body.
- Patchouli Essential Oil – Purifying oil that also work to give the skin a toned, tighter appearance while grounding the spirit with its comforting earthy aroma.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil – Stimulates the senses, eases the feel of tension, and adds a warm, spicy aroma to any blend.
- Clove Essential Oil – Aromatic oil with a comforting, spicy scent that is considered to be an aphrodisiac in some cultures.
- Frankincense Essential Oil – Used to promote healthy looking skin, reduces the appearance of redness, irritation and scarring for a smooth, even skin tone
- Ylang Ylang and Jasmine Essential Oils – Keeps the skin feeling clean and fresh with a warm, exotic floral scent that promotes sensuality.
Apply to your gorgeous bod using vigorous circular movements until your skin feels smooth. Rinse well with warm water. Pat dry.
For a more intense scrub, use on dry skin then rinse.
Finish with Kooky Southern Ass Oil to live your best life!
- Jackie J. (your K.S.A.)
Caution: This product is for external use only. Good exfoliation only requires a very light touch. Don't scrub your skin like its a dirty pot or pan!
Take care when first opening product. It comes with a tamper-proof freshness seal. After removing the seal be sure to keep scrub in a dry, flat surface to avoid spilling.
Other Uses for the KSA Ass Scrub
- Use to prep legs before shaving.
- Gently rub on hands and cuticles to keep them soft and hydrated
- Add it to your at-home pedicure. Use to cleanse and smooth callouses, dry heels and other rough textures on the feet.
- Smooth skin before using a self tanner to avoid streaking and help with even distribution
purified water, heptyl glucoside (sugar cane derived), carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, pumice, glyceryl stearate se (vegetable derived), perlite, volcanic sand, hydroxyethylcellulose, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, xanthan gum, acacia senegal gum, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, butylene glycol (naturally derived), plankton extract, arginine ferulate, pentylene glycol (eco-certified, sugar cane derived), xanthan gum, lecithin, citrus sinensis (orange) oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, piper nigrum (black pepper) oil, eugenia caryophyllata (clove) bud oil, boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang III) oil, jasminum grandiflorum (jasmine) flower oil, sclerotium gum, pullulan, benzyl alcohol (naturally derived), potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid, and proprietary essential oil blend
About Jackie Johnson, Host of the Natch Beaut Podcast
Jackie is a native Texan, comedian, and self-proclaimed beauty passionista.
She is the host of the weekly beauty podcast called Natch Beaut where she explores the self-care space while laughing, yelling, singing, and keeping things cruelty free.
Jackie gabs with celebs, makeup artists, indie brand owners, and other guests about what beauty and self-care means to them, and attempts to take the seriousness, mysteries, and intimidation out of makeup and skincare.
Natch Beaut is available anywhere you listen to podcasts.
The Source Vitál team first met Jackie in 2017 at the Indie Beauty Expo in Dallas.
Since then, Jackie has worked with Source Vitál to create sponsored blog posts and social media content, helped promote our annual Breast Cancer Awareness Month campaign, and welcomed us as a guest on the Natch Beaut podcast.
Click here to listen to Jackie’s discussion with Sophia, our cosmetic chemist and product developer, from May of 2020.
Kooky Southern Aunt Collection
We recently partnered with Jackie to create the Kooky Southern Aunt Collection, named after one of her many colorful nicknames.
The collaboration includes aromatherapy-infused body care products specially designed to promote self-love, inspire confidence in every body, and celebrate the sexy, sassy, "kooky" inside us all.
The 3-product collection includes:
- Kooky Southern Aunt Ass (and Body) Scrub
- Kooky Southern Aunt Ass (and Everything) Oil
- Kooky Southern Aunt Deozein Natural Deodorant Spray
How To Create Your Kooky Southern Aunt-Inspired Self-Care Ritual
Step 1: Get your scrub on.
Use the Kooky Southern Aunt Ass Scrub in the shower to buff away rough skin textures and leave skin feeling silky soft and smooth.
Scoop out the scrub into the palm of your hand and start gently exfoliating the feet and legs using vigorous circular motions and sweeping up towards the heart.
Then focus on giving your bum some love. Giving it a rub starting from where the legs meet the bottom of the butt cheek and scrub upwards to the small of the back.
Be sure to say a few words of appreciation for the lusciousness of your backside!
Then, keep moving upwards, exfoliating your abdomen, chest arms and back.
Finish by rinsing off with warm water for a relaxing shower or use cool water to give an energy boost and encourage healthy blood flow.
Step 2: Oil up your ass.
After your shower gently pat dry the skin. While the skin is still damp use the Kooky Southern Aunt Ass Oil to nourish and moisturize.
Drop 10-20 drops of the ass oil into your hand and massage all over the skin.
Focus on giving yourself some self-love affirmations as you apply the oil - thank your arms for being strong and working hard, admire all your curves, and be sure to oil up your ass to show off all its plump perkiness.
Step 3: Keep your pits fresh.
Finish your ritual with a few sprays of the Kooky Southern Aunt Deozein Natural Deodorant. This clean and safe natural deodorant is good to use on the underarms and to use as an all over body spray.
Take a moment to breathe in the rich, exotic scent and remind yourself you look hot and smell amazing!