Healthy Home Kit
Ultimate 10-Piece At-Home Wellness Set with 100% Natural Essential Oils and Blends
This powerful collection of all-natural aromatherapy products includes everything needed to keep your family feeling happy and healthy.
We’ve included a sampling of our most coveted aromatherapy blends and 4 of the most universally popular and beneficial essential oils to care for a wide range of common household complaints from minor cuts and bruises to mental fatigue and stress.
This aromatherapy kit includes:
First Aid Spray (1.01 oz.)
Allevia Natural Elixir (0.23 oz.)
Breathe Easy Natural Elixir (0.23 oz.)
Euphoria Natural Elixir (0.23)
Analgesic Bath & Body Oil (1.18 oz.)
Lavender Essential Oil (0.4 oz.)
Lemon Essential Oil (0.4 oz.)
Peppermint Essential Oil (0.4 oz.)
Rosemary Essential Oil (0.4 oz.)
Botanical Carrier Oil:
Safflower Seed Oil - High-Oleic (4.46 oz.)
Features & Benefits
- 10-piece kit contains ready-made elixirs + ingredients to mix & match your own home remedies
- 100% all natural alternatives to chemical-heavy, synthetic products
- Contains 4 of the most popular, therapeutic essential oils & Natural Elixir Blends
- Supports healthy mind, body & spirit
- Gentle & non-irritating
- Naturally soothe aches & pains, headaches, upset tummy, skin irritations, minor first aid issues, nerves & everyday worries
- Great starter kit for a budding aromatherapist
- Everything needed to breathe in, apply topically, massage, diffuse, take an aromatherapy bath or for household cleaning
- Most products safe for use on children 6 years & up (Plus, Lavender, which is safe for babies)
Specially formulated without any synthetic colors, fragrances, harsh chemicals, petrochemicals or pharmaceuticals, this bundle contains holistic solutions that are gentle yet effective for the entire family.
First Aid Spray (for "Ouches" - cuts, scrapes, burns, bites & bruises)
This spray was formulated for those times when a minor injury needs very light touch. Cools, cleanses, gently tingles and calms skin irritations such as rashes, insect bites, burns, cuts and bruises. For some, it is an excellent insect repellent. First Aid Spray smells as good as it feels!
Caution: Avoid eye area. If skin is broken, some stinging may occur.
Patch test on children under 5.
Allevia Natural Elixir (Headaches)
When your head is pounding or your stomach is queasy, this exclusive, aromatic blend helps you feel a little more balanced so you can get through the day. Each and every natural ingredient in Allevia has been carefully chosen for their beneficial properties to help the head and tummy feel better. Try it as an excellent quick-fix for bad breath.Caution: Avoid the eye area. Not for children under 6.
Breathe Easy Natural Elixir (to Breathe Better)
This aromatic blend is effective for the temporary relief of stuffiness that occurs with colds, flu, sinus & allergies. Its aroma encourages deep breathing which is useful when experiencing respiratory issues. A refreshing and penetrating treat!
Caution: Avoid the eye area. Not for children under 6.
Euphoria Natural Elixir (for Stress)
Euphoria is an uplifted state of being. This blend of essential oils helps take the edge off of daily stresses and dramas. Whether in heavy traffic, before a public speaking engagement, or trying not to lose your temper, this blend will help you feel a more centered, balanced, euphoric.
Analgesic Bath & Body Oil (for Aches & Pains)
Experience the feeling of relief from common aches and pains with our most popular natural elixir blend of pure essential oils and plant carrier oils for the bath or massage. Eucalyptus, Juniper, and Spearmint reduce the feeling of inflammation and poor circulation while you indulge in the luxurious ritual of an aromatherapy bath. Use anytime something's hurting.
Caution: Avoid use during pregnancy.
Lavender Essential Oil (For Everything)
Lavender is known as a universal oil, good for its wide range of beneficial uses. Extremely soothing and calming, apply to burns, breathe deeply to relax, use in household products such as linens, as a natural insect repellent, and on and on.
Note: Safe to use on all ages from newborns to the very elderly.
Lemon Essential Oil (Fresh & Clean)
From an ingredient in household cleaning spray to a purifying facial toner, this versatile oil is fresh and light! This antiseptic oil, may be mixed with water, baking soda, or vinegar for cleaning bathrooms and kitchens. Sprinkle on your air conditioning filter to scent your house.
Caution: Do not apply directly to your skin, especially when you will be out in the sun. This oil can be an irritant, so patch test. Always dilute with a carrier, such as our Safflower Oil.
Children under 12 should avoid this oil.
Peppermint Essential Oil (an Invigorating Pick Me Up)
Stimulating and cooling, peppermint is a perfect pick-me-up. Apply to palms of hands, rub and breathe deeply. Peppermint is also known as a great option to soothe a variety of aches and pains.
Caution: May be applied directly to skin but patch testing is recommended. Avoid eye area, fumes are strong.
Not for children under 6.
Rosemary Essential Oil (for Clarity)
This oil is a mental stimulant, good for waking you up in the morning or for a mid-afternoon pick-me-up. Rub a couple of drops between palms of hands, breathe deeply. Great for clearing the mind and concentration.
Caution: Spot test if using directly on the skin.
Children under 6 should avoid this oil.
Safflower Seed - Oil High Oleic (Mix With Me)
This natural oil is a perfect "carrier" for most essential oils. Blend it individually with the Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, and Rosemary essential oils or mix and match to care for a specific condition. Light and odorless, this also makes for a great massage oil.
First Aid Spray
Spray directly on minor first aid issues that do not require immediate medical attention.
Great for use on sunburns, rashes, diaper rash, insect bites and stings, burns, bruises, cuts and scratches. Also great for use after receiving waxing service.
Allevia Natural Elixir
- Apply 5-10 drops to the temples & back of the neck whenever your head is pounding
- When feeling queasy, massage 4-5 drops directly over the stomach
- To get over that afternoon slump, apply to the temples & back or the neck, then put hands over the nose & inhale several time to help stay awake
- Minty, sweet aroma instantly uplifts
Breathe Easy Natural Elixir
- Apply 4-5 drops onto sinus areas (forehead, nose, cheeks, temples).
- For chest congestion, massage 5-7 drops onto chest.
- This remedy may be inhaled directly from the bottle.
- Mix 10 drops in 3oz of Dead Sea Salts and add to tub of warm water for a sauna-like bath.
- Apply 4-5 drops onto sinus areas. Carefully add hot water to heat-safe bowl, place a towel over your head and breathe in the steam for a vaporizer effect.
Euphoria Natural Elixir
- Massage onto the body or wear as a perfume. Apply a drop to pulse points - behind ear, on wrists, base of throat, over the heart or just under the nose. Breathe deeply.
- Add 10-15 drops into a spray bottle with water to freshen your space. Shake bottle well before spraying.
- Add a few drops to an AC air filter to make your home smell clean and happy.
- Add a few drops to unscented skin and body lotions. The aroma will give you a pick me up.
Analgesic Bath & Body Oil
- Use on sore muscles, joints, arthritis, headache or sports injuries
- Safe to use on the skin, apply directly from the bottle to areas of soreness or pain
- Perfect recovery option after sports, exercise or manual labor
- Suffer from migraines? Apply Analgesic Bath Oil to back of neck when you recognize trigger symptoms for a soothing warming sensation
- For an indulgent treat, rub this oil blend into throbbing feet before going to bed to soothe & promote a restful state of mind
- Use 20-25 drops in a soothing aromatherapy bath
- Lavender essential oil is a perfect replacement for chemical insect repellents.
- Use a few drops of Lavender essential oil on your pillow at night before bed to calm the mind.
- Add a few drops to skin care products to help calm the appearance and sensation of irritated skin.
- Diffuse in a water-based diffuser or vaporizer to improve the scent of a room and encourage mental relaxation.
- Combined with water, this oil is great as a kitchen and bathroom cleaner.
- Try adding a few drops to your AC filter for a fresh, floral scent in your home.
- Apply a few drops of Lavender essential oil to a burn or insect bite to reduce appearance of redness and discomfort.
- Use lemon essential oil to sharpen your mental focus by breathing in the aroma deeply.
- Add a few drops to an unscented skin care product to improve appearance of acne, oily and congested skin.
- Diffuse in a water-based diffuser or vaporizer to improve the scent of a room. Particularly effective against cigarette smoke.
- Combined with water, this oil is great for use as a kitchen and bathroom cleaner.
- Try adding a few drops to your AC filter for a clean, fresh scent in your home.
- Once you dilute a few drops of the lemon essential oil with a carrier oil, such as safflower oil, apply the mixture on bug and insect bites.
- Stimulates the mind and adds a pep to your step when you breathe in deeply
- Improves the appearance of skin conditions such as acne, dermatitis and ringworm
- Can be used in aromatherapy diffusers to promote positivity and enhance mood
- Natural insect repellent
- Good for temporary relief of sore muscles, while leaving a feeling of tingly, coolness on the skin.
- For healthy-looking hair mix equal parts Rosemary oil and Jojoba oil with a little Basil oil. Brush through hair each night from scalp to the ends.
- Add a few drops to skin care products to help improve the appearance dull, tired-looking skin.
- Diffuse in a water-based diffuser or vaporizer to improve the scent of a room, purify spaces, encourage mental clarity and banish forgetfulness.
- Add 10-15 drops Rosemary oil to a warm, soothing bath. Relax and soak sore muscles.
- Skip your afternoon coffee and apply a few drops of Rosemary and Peppermint oil with a carrier oil (such as Safflower, Sunflower or Jojoba) and rub on neck and shoulders for a natural pick-me-up.
- Try breathing in Rosemary deeply to encourage creativity and inspiration.
- Place a cloth with a few drops of Rosemary in drawers to keep moths and vermin away. Plus your clothes will smell great.
Safflower Seed Oil (High-Oleic)
Safflower is excellent for use in massage or as a base oil to add in essential oils.
A general rule of thumb for mixing essential oils into carrier oils is to dilute approximately one milliliter of essential oil into 100 milliliters of carrier or base oil. Some essential oils may require more or less, depending on potency.
All Source Vitál Apothecary essential oils, natural elixirs and botanical oil blends are 100% pure and natural. They are free of any harsh and harmful chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes, or fillers.Cautions
- Please consult individual product labels for any usage restrictions.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- Do not apply essential oils direct to skin (except Lavender). Dilute in a carrier oil or unscented cream/lotion.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using essential oils.
- For external use.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.