Chakra 7 Essential Oil Roll-On
Aromatherapy Rollerball to Encourage Balance of the Crown Chakra
The seventh Chakra is located on the top of the head and is what connects us to the spirit and consciousness. It's through the crown chakra that we can reach the divine and experience pure bliss.
When this chakra is in balance one will have the sense of being connected to the universal life fore that governs all the chakras. Spirituality, peace, and unity are associated with the crown chakra.
Out of whack, one can feel selfish and unconnected.
Use this blend of Mandarin, Spruce, Frankincense, Benzoin, Neroli to enhance the qualities of Chakra 7.Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your bag, keep in your pocket, overnight bag, and at bedside. No spills!
- Focused aromatherapy specially blended to open the Crown
- Infused with a quartz gemstone to create a stronger connection with the body – look closely at the bottom of the bottle
- Thoughtful gift idea.
- This fresh, uplifting scent compliments the Third Eye Chakra
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Apply Chakra 7 roll-on to the top of the head to feel connected spiritually
- Turn off the TV and all the device, use your roll-on to meditate and concentrate on repeating mantras such as chanting OM/AUM.
- Anoint pulse points before practicing yoga - seated poses are especially good for opening Chakra 7
- Get back to nature. Take long walks or hikes outdoors
- You may also want to visit a reputable energy worker and take along your Chakra 7 Essential Oil Roll-On
Our best recommendation is to roll onto the top of the head.
May also be used on other pulse points (such as wrist, temples, neck, chest, heart, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears).
Breathe deeply and meditate on the color purple.
Our Aromatherapy Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, citrus reticulata (mandarin) oil, tsuga canadensis (spruce) oil, boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, styrax benzoin resin oil, citrus aurantium (neroli) flower oil
Chakras are the seven energy centers in the body, positioned from base of spine to crown of the head, which influence bodily processes, both physical and emotional.
Each chakra holds a unique energetic frequency and relates to specific functions.
The 7th or crown chakra is positioned just above the head connects us with spirit. It is linked to the pituitary gland, pineal gland, and hypothalamus. It governs feelings of consciousness, awareness of a higher power, ecstasy, and presence.
When the crown chakra is in balance, we feel at peace with all that is. When out of balance, we may feel disconnected from spirit, obsessive, and close-minded.
The crown is the center of knowledge and the pathway to enlightenment.
A blocked crown is also said to be associated with genetic disorders, confusion and mental disorders.
Gemstones and their energies have long been associated with Chakras. Chakra 7 is attracted to the color purple, but we've chosen clear Quartz to embellish this chakra.