Lavender Essential Oil Roll-On
Lavender-Scented Aromatherapy Rollerball to Calm, Soothe, and Comfort Whatever Ails You
If you were stranded on an island with only one essential oil (strange scenario, we know), Lavender would be your go-to.
With a lovely herbal, but floral scent and endless uses, Lavender is the most popular oil in aromatherapy and for good reason. Use to calm in tense situation and to uplift the spirit. Also gentle enough to use directly on the skin to soothe irritations and hydrate.
Aromatherapy on-the-go at its best.Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your bag, keep in your pocket and on your desk, and laying around the house – without the risk of spills!
- Focused aromatherapy to calm, soothe, and smell good!
- Handy and quick, already blended for you
- Thoughtful gift idea
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Tense day at work and need to lighten up? Roll onto pulse points and take a few deep breaths.
- Roll onto the chest and wrists before bedtime for a good night’s sleep.
- Darn mosquito bite? Pull out your rollerball and apply to ease that itchy feeling. Lavnder is a natural insect repellent for many!
- Roll onto dry skin to hydrate and refresh.
- Use anytime you need to inspire positive vibes.
Roll oil over pulse points on the top of the head, back of the neck, wrists, on the temples, and on both big toes (reflexology for head/brain).
Also try applying oil into the palms of your hands, cupping them over your nose, and take 3-4 long, cleansing breaths.
Our Essential Oil Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oils. It is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or other fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil