Hemp Seed Oil (Organic, Unrefined, Cold-Pressed)
Balancing, Hydrating Oil for Tired, Acne, and Oily skin
Hemp Seed Oil is a powerful oil, full of antioxidants, that can give you new hope for problematic skin, whether it be oily, acne, or mature skin!
There is a lot of confusion about this oil because of the current attention on the legalization of marijuana and the explosion of CBD products. Hemp Seed Oil is produced by cold pressing the seeds, on the other hand, CBD is made from the leaves and flowers of the plant.
Our organic, cold-pressed Hemp Seed Oil comes from the cannabis sativa varietal, specifically raised without any of the substances associated with impairing mental processes, mainly tetrahydrocannabinol, also called THC.
This oil is used for skin and body care and does not contain THC in its properties.Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
- The cold press extraction of the Hemp seeds insures, as it does with any cold-pressed oil, that the desirable properties remain active and intact. In the case of Hemp Seed Oil, we are talking about various mineral, antioxidants, and omegas.
- Because of the rich antioxidants, Hemp is a powerful natural ingredient that improves the appearance of water retention, wrinkles, general aging, lost elasticity, and sagging.
- Soothing and moisturizing properties of this oil will improve the appearance of red, itchy, inflamed skin and skin rashes.
- Hemp Seed Oil is thin and light in consistency, making it astringent in nature. It helps with the appearance of large pores, excess sebum production, pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads by its tightening and toning effects.
- This oil does not clog pores, making is a perfect moisturizer for problematic skin that is often in need of moisture and balance. This includes oily and acne-prone skin. Fatty acid content creates a protective barrier that helps capture moisture.
- Add a few drops into your favorite toner. Toning is a must-have step use for oily, congested skin.
- Massage a few drops into clean skin to moisturize without a greasy feel. Will absorb quickly.
- Try this oil for eczema, psoriasis, and rashes.
- Make your own lotion or cream by adding Hemp Seed Oil and Lavender Essential Oil to unscented cream or lotion.
Botanical name: cannabis sativa
This oil is sourced from: CanadaHistory and Background
Ancient Hemp, can be traced back at least 10,000 years ago in what is now China and Taiwan. It was one of the first crops to be grown and used for rope, baskets, and textiles. Through the years, it spread to the rest of the globe, finally reaching North America early in the 1600's. It was used for fuel, textiles, paper, and such. Rumor has it that Thomas Jefferson drafted the Declaration of Independence on Hemp pape before the final copy was written onto parchment.Physical Description
This seed oil green in color.Aromatic Description
Pressed from the seed, Hemp Seed Oil has a slighty toasty nutty fragrance.
Our Hemp Seed Oil is cold-pressed, organic, 100% pure, and natural. It is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes, fillers, or carrier oils.Cautions
- Even though Hemp Seed Oil normally does not produce side effects, always patch test when using a new product if you tend to be sensitive or allergic.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil.
- Always keep Hemp Seed Oil out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.