Argan Oil (Organic, Virgin, Cold Pressed)
Hydrating Oil for Dry, Acne, and Aging Skin and Scalp.
Multipurpose Argan Oil is good news for those with acne, oily, and congested skin. Chock full of vitamins and minerals, give this amazing oil a try.Benefits of Argan Oil
- Both non-greasy and hydrating, it is perfect for skin that congests easily.
- Rich in Vitamins E & A, antioxidants, Linoleic acid, and Omega-6 fatty acids, Argan not only moisturizes but helps the appearance of inflamed skin.
- Acne sufferers, pay attention! No matter your age, Argan has been proven to help balance the look and feel of sebum (oil) production in oily skin types.
- This oil works well with all skin types. It absorbs easily and doesn't clog pores.
- Add a few drops into your favorite toner. Toning is a must-have step in your skin care. Argan will give this step an extra boost. Shake well before each use.
- Add a few drops to your moisturizer, or use by itself as a moisturizer. Argan gives your skin the appearance of balanced and moisturized skin, without a greasy look or feel.
- Perfect as an all over body oil, as it absorbs quickly.
- Often used in hair products, Argan will help keep the appearance of your scalp healthy and protected. Because Argan helps to keep the roots of hair hydrated and nourished, a few drops massaged into the scalp will help keep dandruff away. May be used at 100% strength if you wish.
Botanical name: argania spinosa
This oil is sourced from: MorrocoHistory and Background
Native to Morocco, it is a part of the diet of Moroccans. Only growing in a small area of Morocco, it is one of the most expensive plant oils in the world. An ancient oil, dating back to 12 BC, it remains a well known and coveted oil.Physical Description
This unrefined oil is made from the kernel of the plant, this oil is amber in color.Aromatic Description
Pressed from the kernel of the nut, Argan oil is scentless.
Our Argan Oil is cold-pressed, organic, virgin, 100% pure, and natural. It is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes, fillers, or carrier oils.Cautions
- Even though Argan Oil normally does not produce side effects, always patch test when using a new product if you tend to be sensitive or allergic.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil.
- Always keep Argan oil out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot. Argan is best stored in dark glass.