Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil (Wild Crafted)
100% Pure Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil
Botanical Name: litsea cubeba
Litsea Cubeba, a citrus plant native to China, is also known as May Chang.
This oil is very heavily used in the fragrance industry to create perfumes to mimic violet-like fragrances. In the raw chemical industry, Litsea Cubeba is also used to synthesize Vitamin A.Uses of Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil
- Great oil to use to scent bar soap and body washes
- Great addition to any blend of citrus oils as a sharp top note
- Because of this oil's clean smell, diffuse in your home while cleaning.
- Add to the basin in your toilet for a long lasting clean.
- Add a few drops to your dishwasher before washing a load to enhance the cleaning properties.
- Has been known to help with symptoms of seasonal depression.
ChinaHistory and Background
Litsea Cubeba has been used for centuries for its many properties including its cleansing and purifying properties. A very widely used oil, Litsea Cubeba is popular in Chinese medicine.Physical Description
Clear with yellow tintAromatic Description
Litea Cubeba has a very strong citrus scent similar to Lime, but sweeter.Biological Makeup and Components
Citral, limonene, miycrene, methyl hepetone, linalol, linyl acetateExtraction Technique
Steam Distilled from fruit.Information for Aromatherapists
Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil is a top note and blends well with other citrus oils, Basil, Bay, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Coriander, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Juniper, Marjoram, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Petitgrain, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Thyme, Vetiver, and Ylang Ylang.
Our Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil is 100% pure and natural. It is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes, fillers or carrier oils.Cautions
- Do not apply undiluted to the skin.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.