Courage Essential Oil Roll-On
Aromatherapy Rollerball to Assist Overcoming Fear
Courage elevates one's own audacity and fortitude. This blend combines five powerful essential oils, selected for their abilities to overcome fearful situations and to find your own personal bravery.
Lavender is balancing and fights depression and fatigue. It also nurtures oneself emotionally.
Pepper Black enhances our receptive capabilities on a mental and spiritual level. Clove Bud, not only stimulates the mind and memory, but improves mental clarity and is uplifts your mood.
Cedarwood helps open your narrow mindedness, while transforming the negative into wisdom and strength. This particular Cedarwood is said to give strength to a person trying to hold firm to one's beliefs in the face of confusing and stressful situations.
Peppermint is mentally reviving.The best kind of Courage in a Bottle!
Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your bag, keep in your pocket, at your desk, or bedside – without the risk of spills!
- Focused aromatherapy to promote personal fearlessness
- Handy and quick, already blended for you
- Thoughtful gift idea
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Having problems being true to yourself? Try deep breathing Courage to help you "walk your talk".
- Anxious about decision-making? Courage will assist you through difficult and stressful situations.
- Try it for a mood reset after an undesirable situation, uncomfortable meeting, or just to get back on track of who you really are.
- Need a little dose of confidence before facing down a bully, whether in a personal or business situation? Roll on this aromatherapy and help find your spunk.
Roll oil over pulse points (such as wrist, neck, heart, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears). Massage into skin.
Roll into palms of your hands, cup hands and breathe deeply.
Our Aromatherapy Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, cedrus deodara (cedarwood) oil, eugenia caryophyllata (clove) bud oil, piper nigrum (black pepper) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil