Algae Deep Scrub
Natural Deep Pore Facial Cleanser and Exfoliant with Algae, Rosehip Powder, Kaolin Clay and Hemp Seed Oil
This seaweed-based exfoliating cleanser provides all of the deep cleaning, tingling Peppermint action of our popular Algae Deep Cleanse, but cranks up the exfoliating-power with newly added Rosehip Seed Powder, and an algae-based exfoliant with rounded particles, that gently polish skin, leaving pores thoroughly clean and free from dead skin cells, dirt, and other debris.
This scrub is an easy-to-use 2-in-1 product that’s a great addition to our other cleansers and exfoliators.
New & Improved Formula
Long-time fans of Algae Deep Scrub won’t be able to tell much of a difference, if any, with this new formula. To make this cleanser even better for the skin we’ve added new all-natural exfoliants, upped the percentage of algae, and added more skin-loving natural ingredients such as Kaolin Clay, Abyssinian Oil and Hemp Seed Oil.
We’ve also infused Algae Deep Scrub with a sustainable, microalgae cleansing oil and eco-certified micellar technology that makes it easier to dissolve makeup, dirt, and oil.
Features & Benefits
- Gently exfoliates without tearing or aggravating the skin
- Great for all skin types – especially effective for those with easily-congested skin
- Thoroughly deep cleans
- Pores appear diminished after each use
- Complexion feels balanced, healthy and hydrated – never dry or tight
- Fans love the active tingle sensation and minty, herbal scent
- Gives skin a rosey, revitalized flush
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids
- Made with 100% natural, clean ingredients
Source Vitál Tip:
Great treatment for men to efficiently cleanse, exfoliate and prep the skin before shaving.
We love to use Algae Deep Scrub first-thing in the morning. The stimulating Peppermint will wake you up!
Key Natural Ingredients
- Brown Algae – Remineralizing, hydrating and purifying
- Red Algae – Calming, remineralizing, and promotes gentle exfoliation
- Apricot Kernel Oil – Nourishing
- Diatomaceous Earth – Natural algae-based exfoliant with rounded particles, perfect for polishing the skin without tearing
- Organic Rosehip Seed Powder – Exfoliates and smooths skin
- Bentonite and Kaolin Clay – Purifying, gently exfoliates and promotes a balanced detoxified look and feel to the skin
- Clary Sage Essential Oil – Improves skin clarity and brightens complexion
- Peppermint Essential Oil – Refreshing, mental stimulant
- Lavender Essential Oil – Calms, soothes Organic Hemp Seed Oil – Nourishing, promotes harmony for all skin types. Rich in vitamins, minerals, gamma-lineolic acid (GLA), oleic acid, steariodonic acid, and phospholipids
- Abyssinian Oil – Hydrating and calming oil that is easily absorbed by all skin types. Rich in linoleic acids, omega-6, and C22 fatty acids
- Geranium Essential Oil - Calming, balancing
Apply to clean skin by using a damp sponge or wet fingertips. Gently massage into a gentle lather without scrubbing too vigorously. Thoroughly rinse with water, avoid getting into eyes.
Use as needed, preferably in the morning. Oily skin types may want to use more frequently than dry, sensitive and non-problematic skin types.
This cleanser is not intended to remove makeup.
purified water, glycerin (vegetal), laminaria digitata powder, lithothamnium calcareum powder, capric/lauric/myristic/oleic amidopropyl betaine (from algae oil), glyceryl stearate se (vegetable derived), prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, diatomaceous earth (solum diatomeae) microalgae, sorbitan oleate decylglucoside crosspolymer, rosa mosqueta (organic rosehip) seed powder, caprylic/capric triglycerides (coconut/glycerin), bentonite, kaolin, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, hydroxyethylcellulose, salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, cannabis sativa (organic hemp) seed oil, crambe abyssinica (abyssinian) seed oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, benzyl alcohol (naturally derived), tocopherol (natural vitamin e), potassium sorbate, and sodium benzoatesorbate, and sodium benzoate