Benefits to Holistic Products and Aromatherapy Use
Source Vitál’s complete line of skin, body, remedy, and aromatherapy products are formulated with the benefits of holism and specifically aromatherapy. We know that nature has provided gifts in the form of food, air, and water. With this knowledge, Source Vitál increases the power of Earth’s source of healing therapies, creating a balance of the skin and body, inside and out.
The Benefits to Holistic Philosophies & Products
The holistic philosophy treats the body as a whole. Our approach is with natural products and whole food supplementation as opposed to chemicals, poisons and toxins. Each body has only one mission and that is to be whole and healthy. It strives for health constantly, every minute of the day. When there is an imbalance in any area of the body, the body will pull the necessary elements from any source within itself to maintain balance. In doing this, depletion can occur which causes disease. Source Vitál has looked to nature as the source for vital nutrients to restore health from the internal to the external and from the external to the internal.
“As above so below; as below so above; as within so without; as without so within.”
When you look in the dictionary for Holistic Products, you’ll find the meaning to be:
- Emphasizing the importance of the whole and the interdependence of its parts.
- Concerned with wholes rather than analysis or separation into parts.
In order to be healthy, we are concerned with the complete cycle of feeding our bodies with the elements from the Earth. We focus on the entire body, inside and out, to have one understand that the Earth provides what we need. To treat the external without looking to the internal does not give one a complete picture. Whole health and whole healing always come from within as we assimilate from the minerals within the Earth and from the plants growing on are remarkable planet.
Three Steps to Holism
DEFINITION: hol-ism (hol-liz-uh m)
- the theory that whole entities, as fundamental components of reality, have an existence other than as the mere sum of their parts
- care of the entire individual in all aspects
- any psychological system postulating that the human being must be considered as a unit rather than as a sum of its individual parts.
Each human being has individual needs. It makes no sense for that person to have a massage, facial, chiropractic session, or any other treatment, and leave without paying attention to what he or she is experiencing beyond that professional treatment. If lifestyle changes and a home program of products are not included, results of that treatment will not be as great.
These three steps are the basis of holistic health:
1. Lifestyle changes: We look for information to correct lifestyle changes to support our health goals.
2. Professional programs and treatments: Provided by the educated technicians, these treatments should line up with your holistic health goals.
3. Effective, natural home programs and products: Products and information about how to use them should support your lifestyle changes and professional treatments. To continue to buy the same toxic, inferior products that one has always used undermines the professional treatments and lifestyle changes you are wanting to achieve.
Benefits of Aromatherapy Use
Nature has provided mankind with a tremendously powerful and diverse “materia medica“. Of the thousands of plants that populate the plant kingdom, only a few produce essential oils. Essential oils give plants their characteristic smells; what we call aromatherapy. There is more to an essential oil than its aroma. Essential oils are made of the same material as the human body, therefore we have an affinity to them.
Essential oils play an important role in bringing oxygen and nutrients to the tissues of the body, while assisting in the efficient disposal of carbon dioxide and other waste products that are produced by cell metabolism. The general increase in blood flow improves the immune system. Unlike synthetic (chemical) drugs and products, essential oils do not remain in the body. They leave no toxins behind. Not only do most of them smell wonderful, they can relax, soothe, heal, detox, and revitalize the body. Why would we not make use of these natural essences?